Monday 20 April 2015

“I Am A Man Of Peace." - Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega

US To Impose Travel Sanctions On Orubebe, Dame Patience Jonathan And Others Who Made Politically-Inciting Remarks

Former Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe has denied reports his protests against INEC chairman,Jega at the presidential result collation centre ,was a deliberate attempt to cause chaos to pave way for Jega’s abduction and trigger national violence.

“I am shocked. In fact, am still wondering why I will ever consider conniving with friends and other party stalwarts to foment national violence that will in turn fall on children, women and youths as falsely speculated to the detriment of the unity and peace of our great nation. I am an advocate of peace. This was why I was in the forefront to anchor the celebrated ceasefire with Niger Delta ex- militants to usher in peace to the once restive region. I cannot afford to sacrifice national unity and peace on the platter of power.”

Newswire

No comments: