Friday 6 March 2015

“I just went off for a couple of weeks to rest." - Buhari Returns!

As earlier reported, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, arrived in Nigeria this morning after 15 days abroad.

Returning at about 5.40am to a waiting throng of supporters and journalists at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Gen. Buhari said he took some time off the campaigns to get some rest.

“I just went off for a couple of weeks to rest. That’s all I did”, he said.

He was asked by journalists whether he ever visited any hospital in the course of his visit to which he said: “What is wrong for me to go the hospital? Am I not here now? Aren’t you seeing me? Are you seeing a sick man?”

Also, on his appearance at the Chatham House, the APC presidential candidate said “I went to Chatham House. I read an address and there was a question and answer session. That’s all.”

No comments: