Friday 20 February 2015

Pres. Jonathan is the “chief murderer” and is “crazy” - Sowore

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, was one of the speakers at a sit-out session held on Valentine’s Day, February 14, which was put together by a group ‘Nigerians United for Democracy’.
Sowore delivered a controversial speech at the event in which he addressed the controversy over the #EkitiGate tape released by Sahara Reporters.

Here is an excerpt from his speech at the event, with the video coming at the end:

****************************
Greatest Nigerian people.

I am just here to say a few things. I want everyone to know that the battle we are fighting today is not a battle about elections. It is a battle to drive away from power those who have destroyed our country.
Today could have been another election but as you know, this election could have produced another group of people who we would have had to fight again in another 6 months time.
So we are fighting to send my uncle Goodluck Jonathan… I am from the Niger Delta too… back to the creeks where he can continue fishing. The only problem is that his going back to the Niger Delta would now make things to be very expensive in the area.
But most importantly and seriously Nigerian people, with my lawyer here, Barrister Femi Falana, we have been fighting this struggle since 1993 and this is almost twenty-something years later, we are fighting the same people in this country.
And you have heard about the controversial tape where Obanikoro, Fayose, Omisore, Adesiyan sat down and manipulated the election result in Ekiti that gave victory to Fayose. One thing you shouldn’t forget is that these are the same people that sat down and plotted the death of Bola Ige some years ago… particularly Omisore and Adesiyan.
Fayose has also killed several people in Ekiti state. Obanikoro has killed many people in Lagos state. These are bunch of murderers. And Uba also who was there from Anambra has also killed many people from Anambra state.
When I came out with that tape on Sahara Reporters, Obanikoro threatened to sue me for N1 billion. I have told the idiot that I’m in town, let him come and serve me his lawsuit, but I’ve not found that he has been able to do it.
The question is do you want to continue to have murderers running our country?
And I can guarantee you the chief murderer in this country is Jonathan. Forget about the way that crazy man look like he’s always drunk, he’s a very dangerous person because if you listen to our tape, Obanikoro kept saying: “The president sent me here. I’m not here for a tea party…”
And he told an army general… you know these people are very lucky I’m not in the army because there’s no way you will keep me in a room and start harassing me. ANd an army general is asking “do you want me to cry?| When i have a gun how can i cry, when I can level all these idiots. He told an army general, “if you make me happy tonight, the sky is your limit.”…

See the Full Video: Here

No comments: